How To Write An Essay In Analytical Psychology: Looking For Helpful Resources
If you are doing an essay on analytical psychology, then you want to be looking at the work that was done by Carl Jung. Who created the archetypes that psychology uses today. Anyone in a psychology class can tell you a little bit about Carl Jung but when you are searching online, where can you find the best resources to help you with your essay? There are a lot of good resources out there; here are just some of the good resources that you can find only.
Where To Find Resources
Your best bet is to look for studies at your library, or your libraries database but if you don’t have access to that, then these resources should be able to help you write your essay.
- The Illinois Valley Community College website has an entire profile on Carl Jung in PDF form on there website. This will give you all of the background information on him before you start to read his work.
- After you learned about his background, now you can start to study his work. The Mind Development website goes into more detail about Carl Jung’s work and gives great explanations on it.
- If you want to look for an essay about analytical psychology and Carl Jung, then you want to look at Academia Dot EDU. Here you will find an essay on the subject that was uploaded by another student. And after you read over the essay, if you go to the references at the end you can find some more resources that you can use to write your own essay.
- One of the best places to get information on analytical psychology and Carl Jung is the Junginla website. This is a website for the C.G. Jung Institute and has everything that you would want to know about Carl Jung. It even has books that you can check out to help you with writing your essay. And if you are really interested in the subject, the institute offers classes.
- One of Jung’s most famous things that he wrote were his two essays on analytical psychology. These essays can be found at various places online. The International Association of Analytical Psychology websites gives you the cliff notes on the essays but if you really want to read them in whole, go to the Princeton website. Princeton University Press has a link to three books that you can use, where the essays were published.